Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Predators and such

Re: Predators and such

Wow I scrolled past this thread so many times! Thought I would take a look, great pictures Gcreek and good job on the wolves.

guest Guest

Great work on the wolves, sure wish I lived in an area close enough to hammer them too.

Looks like Momma's a good shot ...... keep er going Annie!

Great pic's

CT

Bring this back to the top, maybe get a few of you out and at it.

you look all business in those pics gcreek...nothing to be all beaming about, just somethin that needs doing....i too believe that if you wand a job done right, especially a dirty job, doing it yourself means it will be done properly!!! great job and thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    you look all business in those pics gcreek...nothing to be all beaming about, just somethin that needs doing....i too believe that if you wand a job done right, especially a dirty job, doing it yourself means it will be done properly!!! great job and thanks for sharing

You're welcome, there has likely been another 50 wolves die here since those days. Don't really bother to take photos of them any more.

We are now short over $400,000 worth of cattle since 2003. Government still not stepping to the plate seriously over the issue for any prey animals. Sad situation for all of us who like or depend on crown areas.

I send mad respect your way. You could just sit back and complain about choices by governments about predators. But u try and do something about it. In my mind you are the definition of what a hunter is. Nothing is more rewarding and tougher then hunting animals that hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by canucks6 View Post
    I send mad respect your way. You could just sit back and complain about choices by governments about predators. But u try and do something about it. In my mind you are the definition of what a hunter is. Nothing is more rewarding and tougher then hunting animals that hunt.
    I agree...great job, I'm going to get out as much as possible this winter...all my partner and I had to show for it last year was a coyote, but better than nothing..