Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Five minutes of your time will help conserve BC Wetlands! Vote today!

Re: Five minutes of your time will help conserve BC Wetlands! Vote today!

Quote Originally Posted by orion View Post
    I've set up my account and tried to vote but I keep getting a message "Your account is pending at this time". Anyone else have this problem?
    Mine went through right away when I went to the link they e-mailed me.

39,286 votes and counting number 4 is at 40,693 and we are narrowing the gap

Hi Orion,
    You should receive a message from Shell right after you register, delivered to the email you registered with. I think the messenger's email is noreply@fuellingchange.com. Check your junk mail just incase it was dropped there. The message will provide you with a link back to the Fuelling change site, and you should be signed in once you follow the link. Please let me know if this is helpful. Thanks for your patience.

Just voted 30 times. Getting closer.

We are # 5 with 40,406 and need to catch #4 at 40,843, it's very do-able

takes 2 mins...well worth the time...I put in my 10

Less than 100 points between bcwf and 4th place... we're catching up!

Done my 10...

Got in for my ten, but how are we going to compete with the population of Ontario? Doesn't seem quite fair...

Cheers,
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Wetlands for BC View Post
    Hi Orion,
    You should receive a message from Shell right after you register, delivered to the email you registered with. I think the messenger's email is noreply@fuellingchange.com. Check your junk mail just incase it was dropped there. The message will provide you with a link back to the Fuelling change site, and you should be signed in once you follow the link. Please let me know if this is helpful. Thanks for your patience.
    Don't remember getting this and can't find it in my junk mail. Probably easiest to just re-register.

Update: Wouldn't let me re-register because my e-mail addy was already registered so I asked for my password and received an instant reply with the above link. Clicked on link and voted.
    Last edited by orion; 02-14-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bird View Post
    Got in for my ten, but how are we going to compete with the population of Ontario? Doesn't seem quite fair...

Cheers,
    BB
    With approximately 40,000 BCWF members, and 80,000 resident hunters, we should technically have 400,000 to 800,000 votes! Wetlands are ecological supermarkets for hundreds of critters - many with socio-economic value to British Columbians. Castlegar Wildlife Association is challenging other clubs to beat their 300 votes a day! Please get your family and friends involved... Let's get up to 3rd.. only 3,000 votes away.

Here's how to increase your voting power:
    1) 10 free votes when you create an account
    2) 10 extra votes for EACH receipt you redeem from a Shell Gas Station purchase (no matter if you spend $1 or $40). Keep receipt and click redeem code button on Fuelling Change website
    3) 20 free votes when you link your Facebook to your Fuellingchange account (all that happens is an automatic post that you voted on your FB wall)
    4) 20 free votes when you link your Twitter to your Fuellingchange account (all that happens is you send a tweet that you voted)
    5) Check your email for bonus votes (this happened once late December and gave 100 free votes per every account - really changed the game!)