Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Wildlife Pics

Re: Winter Wildlife Pics

Awesome shots man! I'm thinking that's the same batch of rams that I got some pictures of last weekend. I'm hoping to get back to get a better look at them in a few weeks.

Great lynx shot! I've been trying to get a shot of one of those guys from quite some time.
    If an animal is going to die so that I might live, the least I can do is perform the unsavoury deed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky Pickle View Post
    Awesome shots man! I'm thinking that's the same batch of rams that I got some pictures of last weekend. I'm hoping to get back to get a better look at them in a few weeks.

Great lynx shot! I've been trying to get a shot of one of those guys from quite some time.
    Yup, same batch of rams. I was hoping for some snow pics, but was a pleasant surprise to be in spring conditions. As for the lynx, I'm still lookin' to get something better. Can't seem to get the shot I want. They don't seem to want to look a me. At least I've got some shots this year. Last year they would dart across the road every time I had a camera and stand there and pose every time I didn't have a camera.

I like all your pictures. Great shots of the animals.

Considering we both do the same job, it always amazes me how much more wildlife you see up in Clearwater compared to what I see in the bush between Kamloops and Lumby. Nice pics Dana!!!
    Patiently waiting here on my roof for the mob of Zombies. Can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ufishifish2 View Post
    Considering we both do the same job, it always amazes me how much more wildlife you see up in Clearwater compared to what I see in the bush between Kamloops and Lumby. Nice pics Dana!!!
    I've been working above Kamloops all winter. The bulk of these pics are definately Kamloops critters, even the moose.

Quote Originally Posted by ufishifish2 View Post
    Must be foresters,,,sweet gig in the bush all the time

I saw 3 more of these critters the other day on my way home from work. I assume a female with 2 subs. Although with the end of the season timed with the start of the rut, one could have been a tom. Was only able to get pics of one of them. Wish the light was a little better, but at least I finally snapped a few pics of one looking at me. Hoping as the days get longer and the rut kicks in, I'll be able to snap some good pics in good light before the winter is done.

Quote Originally Posted by .330 Dakota View Post
    Must be foresters,,,sweet gig in the bush all the time
    Being a Wood Tick has it's moments, but there are a lot of times a guy is cussin' wishin he was doing something else where you weren't soaked or freezin' or chewed by hoards of bugs and 5 to 7 months of wearing the misery slippers certainly is the best part of the job.
    Last edited by dana; 02-11-2012 at 09:27 AM.

We're those lynx pictures scanned from Big Buck magazine? They sure look familiar.

CS,
    You sure took that comment of mine personal didn't ya? If you didn't scan those grizz/moose pics, someone else did. I could care less. It probably was printed over 10 years ago. I don't know why you would get your panties all in a wad over it. They ain't your pics, so why be so defensive????