Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joined the dark side, or the light side! im not sure yet....

Re: Joined the dark side, or the light side! im not sure yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    It's a private field - but you might get away with it for a few times. It'd be OK if you were a member.
    My memory may be fading but I believe 1 target butt used to be unlocked for public use. I do not know if that is still the case. Having said that I would recommend joining a club. It is a great way to meet new people, and experienced archers.
    For every person with a spark of genius............. there are a hundred with ignition trouble!!!

Bowhunting is the only way for me, you are in for a good time. Don't be discouraged if at first you don't succeed. When that shot finally presents itself, it is definitely worth the wait!!!
    Don't ever forget that you just may wind up being wrong!! -- Jimmy Buffet

I have the same bow for my starter bow

Quote Originally Posted by Blk Arrow View Post
    My memory may be fading but I believe 1 target butt used to be unlocked for public use. I do not know if that is still the case. Having said that I would recommend joining a club. It is a great way to meet new people, and experienced archers.

Your memory serves you well! there is a target but for public use but you need to retrieve the key for it from some guy in the sports arena... ill just go to boormans and get a membership sometime during the week.
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

I just spent an hour in Boorman's this afternoon talking to Ron about my first bow. Class act that guy. He said the Burnaby 3D is the way to go, and they're great with new comers. Let the addiction begin!! Ron has a schedule of the archery events in Ridgedale, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Mission, Semiahmoo, and Po-Co. If I was handier I'd scan it. PM if you want dates, etc. Or better yet go see Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Belly View Post
    Ron has a schedule of the archery events in Ridgedale, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Mission, Semiahmoo, and Po-Co. If I was handier I'd scan it. PM if you want dates, etc. Or better yet go see Ron.
    All the dates are here. ----> http://www.angelfire.com/bc/canuck2/3D2012.html
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.