Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bling!! :)

Re: Bling!! :)

CONGRATS!!!!!! awesome to see a few bands taken this season.
    "We solemly promise never to let down on quality, the customer is entitled to a square deal!"
    Markus 'Fred' Leupold

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    Nothing like "redneck bling" for a country girl.....and she cooks to lol...Congrats.
    Yes, if only I had two, I could make earrings I guess until then a lovely necklace.

What's the deal with getting bands? Is it just because it's different, or can you go online and see where they were banded or?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    What's the deal with getting bands? Is it just because it's different, or can you go online and see where they were banded or?
    You don't often get them, and it is interesting to see where the birds may have been. Some range very far, Nunavut, NWT, this one was Alasks, and apparently some of birds from the same banding project have been taken on the mainland. Some guys make keep them on their call lanyards.

NICE BLING, Havn't gotten one for a couple of years now. Used to get more in Alberta when I worked out there, only think I've ever gotten one here. When are you leaving for Vegas? Louise and I leave on the 31st.

I have managed a goodly number in Alberta and Sask. and the YT but nairy a one in B.C. My wife has 5 here,2 the same flockback in 2009. I am begining to believe perhaps it is a lady thing,for the most part, sorry BB, no slight on your manhood intended. Well done.
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!