Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Had The Rifle This Time

Re: I Had The Rifle This Time

To hick with the cat.....Where the frick you get them boots!!??.......Congrats buddy!!

Quote Originally Posted by 300H&H View Post
    Nice cat, congratulations.

I just have a question that has been bugging me for some time.

Why do they call you Dana when your name is Steve ?
    You even realize how many "STEVES" are out there!!......Not many "DANAS!!".........Again Congrats man!!

Perry
    The man who smiles when things go wrong....has thought of someone to blame it on!!

Light travels faster than sound!......He looked pretty bright.....Until he spoke!!

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Yup, same spot.
    ...what spot is that?
    Excellent cat, I had a chance to shoot one a few years back but never did...I wish I could go back in time some days

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    My plan is for a lifesize mount. If anyone has any ideas for the mount please post them up.

Steve here is my bobcat, its a simple wall mount and doesnt take up to much space. Im getting my Lynx done in a similar idea

Beauty cat!! Last year up Moose hunting I was sitting in camp in the middle of the day sharpening my knife when I looked up and there's a Lynx under our fold out table just staring at me, not 10 feet away, pretty cool experience! K

i'll never get over how long a lynx's legs are .
    great looking cat steve and hey ,if your do go for a full mount with a bunny,be sure you put the bunny under a paw so you don't take away from the cats face.
    bhb
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian

Dan,
    I like that walking pose. I'm definately leaning towards a wall mount. I was Googling lynx taxidermy images to get some ideas. Man oh man does that give ya a good idea of what not too do. Good for a laugh though. I did find some that I liked though. I was thinking of something like this with a snowy log instead of rocks.