Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY... i bought some new decoys

Re: FINALLY... i bought some new decoys

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dean View Post
    I got mine from the Big Box Store in Langley.
    At risk of asking a wildly stupid question on my 8th post, what's the Big Box store? Wally World?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastTodd View Post
    At risk of asking a wildly stupid question on my 8th post, what's the Big Box store? Wally World?
    i have no idea either.

i got them out of a store in the states called Reeds they were regular 250 but down to 200 on a sale which is still on now. i called them to ask to get a different type of shipping other than ups standard international to avoid the ridiculous brokerage fees, i asked for the second cheapest i think its called expedited or something, shipping was like 20 bucks more but WAYY cheaper than any brokerage fees.
    I got them with shipping for about the asking price of them without shipping from cabelas.com

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastTodd View Post
    gotta be wholesale sports

Quote Originally Posted by fowlweather View Post
    i have no idea either.

i got them out of a store in the states called Reeds they were regular 250 but down to 200 on a sale which is still on now. i called them to ask to get a different type of shipping other than ups standard international to avoid the ridiculous brokerage fees, i asked for the second cheapest i think its called expedited or something, shipping was like 20 bucks more but WAYY cheaper than any brokerage fees.
    I got them with shipping for about the asking price of them without shipping from cabelas.com
    Why don't you just get it shipped to point roberts and pick it up yourself? Ive saved a ton of money over the years that way. cabelas has free shipping in the US deals fairly frequently

Quote Originally Posted by WaderGator View Post
    Why don't you just get it shipped to point roberts and pick it up yourself? Ive saved a ton of money over the years that way. cabelas has free shipping in the US deals fairly frequently
    i still got it cheaper. its 260-270 or something, and i don't have a PO box down there so how can i get things anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by fowlweather View Post
    i still got it cheaper. its 260-270 or something, and i don't have a PO box down there so how can i get things anyways?
    I use these guys www.tsbshipping.com . Its free to register and when a package comes in with your name on it they send you an email. Its a really awesome way to take advantage of free shipping in the US. You pay them per package instead of renting a mailbox. every package Ive ever picked up there has been $3. The only thing you need to be careful about is to not order so much you have to pay tax/duty at the border that being said ive come back with a few hundred dollars worth of cabelas at a time and they dont seem to care. For the higher value stuff I just take the old lady down with me and we do the Point Bob tour cause chicks seem to love that place

I use these guys www.tsbshipping.com . Its free to register and when a package comes in with your name on it they send you an email. Its a really awesome way to take advantage of free shipping in the US. You pay them per package instead of renting a mailbox. every package Ive ever picked up there has been $3. The only thing you need to be careful about is to not order so much you have to pay tax/duty at the border that being said ive come back with a few hundred dollars worth of cabelas at a time and they dont seem to care. For the higher value stuff I just take the old lady down with me and we do the Point Bob tour cause chicks seem to love that place
    YOU JUST MADE MY LIFE! I HAVE TO TELL MY DAD! thank you soo much!

gotta be wholesale sports
    I didn't say it; You did.
    And I'm not endorsing their store.

No Idea what I paid for them

- I needed.
    - I saw.
    - I bought.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dean View Post
    I didn't say it; You did.
    And I'm not endorsing their store.
    Ah, now it all makes sense. Great looking dekes no matter where you got 'em. I'll be saving my loonies to start a flock of my own...now if there was just a few more days (weeks, months) in the season.

one more weekend thats it, and thats not endorsing it, they never have any decoys, the only nice ones are the honkers in the back left above all of the clothes,