Thread: oliver???

oliver???

okay i got some friends movin to ovliver this summer...so i was thinkin why not go for a "visit" and do some hunting while i m there...so what can anyone tell me about the area if anything...is there massive whitetails??? is it accsesible??? or is there alot of private land there??? any info would be great thanx a bunch guys...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

2. Site Sponsor

Hey Darcy you might want to get your keyboard checked out it looks like your question mark key sticks a little.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Where is Ovliver?
    Not All Who Wander Are Lost

bone-collector Guest
    ? standing beside popeye?

Its to hot here in oliver, all that lives here are rattle snakes and lizards. Plus the fires have drove them out too better try another area . good luck What ever you do don't hunt by baldy mnt.lol
    GONNA HUNT TILL I DIE

I lived in OK Falls, and hunted the Oliver area quite a bit. They do have some nice whitetails. Lots of Private land,and a indian reserve.

oliver

you want to hunt to the east of oliver on the BALDY MTN RD. almosrt anybody there can tell you the way. There are lots of Deer of both kinds and a few moose and elk to keep it exciting....

if you go in the winter after the season, there's still lots of opportunity for varminting - lotsa doggies and other fun things in the area different times of the year.