Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: leh's

BCHunter Guest
    wheres your whitetail for?

Nothing for me, but the worst part is my wife got a moose in 7-17.I only hope she lets me go with her..

i got the big old NIL...but tamara got her whitetail in 8-14....and she got a bull moose draw in 3-19b
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

bone-collector Guest
    well we all know I got moose and mule deer , th wife pulled mule deer as well

congrats to u and ur wife rob....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson
    AAAArrrrgghhhhh!
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

Got a moose in 7-8 but not the griz I wanted in 7-28. Willybc on the other hand got the griz in 7-28 so I will be hunting griz as a back up.

thunderstix i m takin it u got the big old NIL...

I feel quite lucky to have drawn a bull moose in 8-14. Told a couple of buddies at work, it sounds like it's turning into a group hunt. Neither one got a draw this season. We will get together for a weekend hunt.

rufus whats ur dates for the draw?? and where about in 8-14 u thinkin of going???