Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: leh's

leh's

well do today is the draw date and tomorrow we can find out what we got...its like xmas eve for the hunters here...i cant wait...okay here is the link incase some of u dont have it already...

http://wlapwww.gov.bc.ca/fw/wild/res...cial_draws.htm

and good luck to u all and pre congrats to all that got drawn...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

2. Site Sponsor

BCHunter Guest
    who said tomorrow we'll get results? I was told this tuesday coming up, july 5

bone-collector Guest
    arrrrrg that would suck, but it does say after this date so god knows how long after

It won't be soon enough whenever It comes. reminds me of waiting for my first born to be born.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

bone-collector Guest
    Im dying here , I need to know if I got a grizz draw , we seen 1 today in the area I put in for and I will be working there all season hopefully

good point i was assuming that after that date would mean the next day...i could be wrong...pissed if i m...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

BCHunter Guest
    John that runs the LEH, a friend said by tuesday we'll have them online...nothing says we can't call and ask..

bone-collector Guest
    I am awaiting a new bear killer anyways so no rush , but I realy would like to know if I pulled a elk draw up, so I can plan that trip ahead of time

****ers better have it up tomorrow...*******s

BCHunter Guest