Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing my new buddy Trigger

Introducing my new buddy Trigger

This is Trigger, an allegedly purebred bluenose pitbull.
    Friend of mine's sister heard of some pups Christmas eve, the owner of the bitch was sent to jail, and bitch and 3 pups were left with his grandmother. They were in an outdoor run, covered in filth. They made some calls, ad it turned out there were only two pups left alive. Each of the girls took one, but this little dude didn't mix well with the dog she already had. So the call went out that he needed a home. So we drove up island past last nights awful accident, and picked him up.
    So far he's doing great, slept 8hours in the crate beside the bed last night, but he snores worse than my wife after taking NyQuil. He had a little dribble this morning when my wife started getting him wound up before he'd been outside, but he held it as soon as I picked him up to take him outside.
    So yep, here he is. We've been waiting for the right dog to come along, and this guy seems to be it. Gonna start him with a small empty pack Eventually.
    Last edited by Squamch; 12-29-2011 at 03:04 PM.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Introducing my new buddy Trigger

good on you for the rescue! looks like he will be lots of fun and will be tireless on the trail with a pack.

fuzzy

Well done, you should have a buddy for life there.

Way to go!!
    i hope he fits well with the family. Good Karma for you and yours

Good on ya!
    Cool name.
    He sure is a cute Lil Feller.

Nice dog and way to go for probably saving him, but, I would wait for awhile before the pack. Let his bones and muscles get stronger , you have lots of time to train for the pack, don 't rush it.
    Hitting is timing. Pitching is upsetting timing

Verein Deutsch Drahthaar Group Canada

(Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend)

aaawww he is so cute! Congrats on your new puppy!

Not to worry everyone, he won't have weight in a pack until he's a year plus, and won't even try one on for a few months yet.
    So far he's gotten alOng as well as can be expected with my sisters guard chihuahua, and my dads super wired Alabama doofus hound (alabama rescue dog). The landlords big male pitbull was a bit intimidating, but they get on pretty good from opposite sides of the fence.
    As far as gettin on with the family, my wife cant resist his puppy eyes, and one cat has given him the ol' hiss 'n' swat treatment, and the other one has decided to ignore him.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Good for you.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Squamch View Post
    Not to worry everyone, he won't have weight in a pack until he's a year plus, and won't even try one on for a few months yet.
    So far he's gotten alOng as well as can be expected with my sisters guard chihuahua, and my dads super wired Alabama doofus hound (alabama rescue dog). The landlords big male pitbull was a bit intimidating, but they get on pretty good from opposite sides of the fence.
    As far as gettin on with the family, my wife cant resist his puppy eyes, and one cat has given him the ol' hiss 'n' swat treatment, and the other one has decided to ignore him.
    Hopefully it stays this friendly