Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tuning, having some issues

Re: tuning, having some issues

thanks guys. its all lined up and i'm shooting in a line from 20-65 yards. i think its as good as i can get it. i might take it to a bow shop to make sure its all good but i'm pretty confident with it today. its grouping as good as i can shoot at the moment which is about a small dinner plate at 65. thanks again for your help.

straight up and down from 20 -65 ... is damn fine ... sounds like you are good to go ..... and will be very happy with your set-up
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Bow Walker Guest

A small dinner plate at 65 yards?!? Go get 'em! That's pretty damn good shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    A small dinner plate at 65 yards?!? Go get 'em! That's pretty damn good shooting.
    i'm quite happy with it. i have just got back into shooting quite a bit and my groups are getting better. i love shooting its a lot of fun!!!

i just noticed one strand of my power cable is cut. is this an issue. its a fairly new power cable and i dont want to put a new one on already. i tied it to the main string so it wont run the entire lenth. i have been shooting it but i dont want to have an issue, should i buy a new one or just keep shooting it?

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1993ap View Post
    i just noticed one strand of my power cable is cut. is this an issue. its a fairly new power cable and i dont want to put a new one on already. i tied it to the main string so it wont run the entire lenth. i have been shooting it but i dont want to have an issue, should i buy a new one or just keep shooting it?
    Is it cut ... or is it fuzzy? if its cut then replace it ..... It will save you a headache later .... if its fuzzy ... be sure to wax it .... are you certain its not the end tag of the string?
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Bow Walker Guest

Yup - if it's cut you gotta replace it. For peace of mind, if nothing else.

You just know that it'll fail at the worst possible time.

ok thanks i guess i have to get a new one. i wax the string all the times so its not fuzzy.