Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help need blind ideas

Re: help need blind ideas

WSS has blinds on for 30% for boxing week, just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by 303Brit View Post
    Buy a layout, they are money. Or better yet hunt with someone that has 3
    Seriously though you will not regret spending the money on a layout, if your not sure about spending the 300 ish bones

The avery power hunter is about 150

I would agree with the Power Hunter as being an excellent choice, light weight and quick setup blind.
    I've been using a GHG Ground Force for 5 yrs now and LOVE it! Quick setup and tonnes of room.....

Quote Originally Posted by aliagha View Post
    I am in a similar situation. found a nice place to hunt with lots of ducks but no cover. can't build a permanent blind, so I need to figure out something that is portable and concealed. Last weekend I took four 2/4's, some camo burlap and mesh and made a 2 person box shaped blind, it worked for the singles but for some reason the big flocks were flaring just before they could come in to the shooting range. I am working on a new low profile/portable blind. I will post pics and details if it works.
    how did your newer version turn out?

Cabelas has thier own brand or layouts on for 99$. Or their full sized super blind for $200. I know because I just bought em both!
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

We use a layout type chair in this situation, then cover ourselves with a piece of indoor outdoor carpet. Found the green it came in wrong but spray painted it
    to more closely match the grass. A little grass on the edges and you are set up. This rig is light weight and very low profile and doesn't have to be left in the field.

The carpet we have was originally sold as a golf putting practice tool, just had to cut the length in half and it works perfectly.
    Last edited by shotgunjohn; 11-29-2012 at 09:16 AM.