Thread: 3D Nationals Questions

3D Nationals Questions

Hi all,

I got my feet wet in 3D again in 2011 and want to hit as many as work and family will allow in 2012.

If I want to attend the Nationals (Indoor or Out):
    1) Is it any different than the provincials wrt registration? Can I pay my $$ and shoot or do I have to be invited/classified etc?

2) Does my BCAA membership cover me or do I need an additional FCA?

Thanks and Cheers
    All the good lines are already taken

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 3D Nationals Questions

Come , pay yer entry fee and shoot in whatever class your equipment allows you to....Nationals are not prejusticed

If you want to shoot for Team BC ... You must get hold of Ted Kennedy and declare your intentions ...and qualify at provincials

Fairly convinced your BCAA includes an FCA membership
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

yes your bcaa membership includes fca

The 2012 outdoor Canadian Nationals, will be a good shoot. We are making it user friendly so everyone will have fun. The whole idea of our course is for people to have fun, hit foam and relies Nationals are not any different than their local shoots. Because it is Nationals does not mean it will be crazy hard. We feel the shooters will put enough pressure on themselves. We do not have to put a mosquito at 42 yards to make it challenging. We want you to hit foam and come home with all your arrows.
    So hopefully we will see you on August Long 2012 in Vernon, Silverstar.