Ok so I always see posts where people don't know how to post up pics so I thought I would put together a step by step guide on how to use Photobucket to add pictures to a post. It is a very simple process once you do it once you will wonder why you didn't before.

The first step is opening up a Photobucket account and then logging in to Photobucket. After you are logged in you will be on this screen. From here you click on the green button that says "upload"

After you click the upload button you will be at this screen..... From here I prefer to use the bulk uploader that you will see circled in red. It seems to work a little better for me. Just click where it says "bulk uploader"

Now from the next screen all you need to do is use the little menu box on the left to locate the folder that you have the pictures in. The pictures need to be on your computer hard drive not in your email or from another webpage. When you see the folder you need click on it in that menu.

When you click on that folder (arrow #1) it will open up all of the pictures that are housed in that folder and will display them just to the right of the menu (see arrow #2). Find which picture, or pictures that you wish to upload and click them. (again arrow #2).

At this point it will put those pictures in queue to be uploaded (see arrow #3) When you have all of the pictures from that folder that you wish to upload chosen, you then click on the "upload" button (arrow #4)

Then don't do anything for a few seconds until this next screen comes up saying you have successfully uploaded pictures. This screen will be your own personal album that you can share pictures from or access to.