Thread: leh online

leh online

anyone remember when the results went online last year

2. Site Sponsor

After July 1st.
    It is easier to get forgivness than it is permission.

It has been pointed out to us that the proper number to consider in the event of violent aggression is "911"- if you are of the rabbit people. Others will do better to place their faith in the number "1911".

I think the results go online about the same time they get mailed out. Waiting for the LEH results, is the grown-ups version of Christmas morning. Good Luck to All. I can't wait
    Todd

as soon as anyone knows it is online please post it so we can all breathe a sigh of relief

rrfred Guest
    hey all I just checked the website, they say results will be in after the 29th- the draw date, yep got it right- kinda like xmas morning for hunters
    just a few more sleeps............ later rrfred.

Waiting for the LEH results, is the grown-ups version of Christmas morning. Good Luck to All.

Isn't that the truth.
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

yeah its just like xmas...u are excited and thinkin what u are going to get and then get disapointed when u dont get what u want lol...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

bone-collector Guest
    well I will not be expecting much of a Xmas gift from the LEH folks if the fires dont let up , there right in the areas we aplied for