Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When, where and what

I'am 5'9" and down to 195 so kick that big Gatehouse out and save some gas and go with a new leaner meaner bcboy
    Only stupid people are never wrong.

leh's make the descions for me...but with the odds for the gf's whitetail draw looks like we will be spending some time just south of kelowna...any info on the area would be great...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Well if I score an elk draw locally I probably won't hunt anywhere else. And I'll definitely hunt some blacktail near home, elk draw or not. Barring that I might end up on a boat to Powell River or Rupert
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

bone-collector Guest
    well we may meet on that boat , they dont control these fires soon I will be looking for a new hunting area for a couple of seasons , pretty much lost 50% of our prime moose hunting areas already and alot of good bear areas as well

To BCHunter, I have a great idea, lets say you bring me along, you never know when you'll need an aircraft mechanic. My last fly in trip the magneto packed it in and killed the battery. Fun and games the rest of that day. Have a good one. steeleco
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by bone-collector
    well we may meet on that boat , they dont control these fires soon I will be looking for a new hunting area for a couple of seasons , pretty much lost 50% of our prime moose hunting areas already and alot of good bear areas as well
    One can only hope that the fires are slow enough that most of the critters get out of the way. Might be good a few years down the road then. Sucks for now though Bones! But hey if your stuck theres just the odd hog around here
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Hey 416,
    We'll be moving to Invermere. The GF's parents live there, so I've spent some time in and around there. I'm mostly just looking to network with some other hunters and shooters in the neighbourhood