Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Boar of a time

Re: A Boar of a time

Big Boar drove all the way to Island to shoot ducks? LOL Lots of duck on Lowermainland to shoot.
    "Nothing kills a Deere faster than Magnum .....CaseIH."

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

I'm thinking Bigboar was shooting more than ducks on the Island

I'll await the picture's of that road trip

Always a gentleman bringing a bottle and a Chocolate cake,

Nice shooting,thats a pile of birds.
    WF
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

One of the best hunts of the year! Well worth going to the island for a duck hunt! I say thank you to Lorne for taking me out and showing me a thing of two, or three. Yeah yeah, I was late....

Pretty hard when you are hunting for 2....not to mention, I am coming straight out of the bush. Had I not have brought that beer over and haved to consume it with other good beer drinkers like 303brit and Lorne, maybe I would have been more organized come morning.

If anyone needs to know how to cook an amazing seafood extravaganza, PM Lorne. Three words, In Cred Ible..... Thanks for the very good island celebratory killing feast!

Seriously, I learned a tonne about how to kill ducks better. Cory has a massive bruise on her arm from either missing a duck and me taking it out on her, or missing a duck and the gun taking it out on her bicep.

I would definitely take a boat over to do that again! What a great hunt!

303Brit btw, does not only have an amazing mustache at the moment, he has a shot that well out does Argentinian dove hunters by 3.

Thanks so much guys for the teaching!!!

PS. They give you wierd looks if you clean them on the tailgate, on the ferry ride back.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Quote Originally Posted by 303Brit View Post
    BiG Boar was giddy like a school girl at a Bieber concert.
    Now that's worth reading the thread for, right there.... LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Seriously, I learned a tonne about how to kill ducks better. Cory has a massive bruise on her arm from either missing a duck and me taking it out on her, or missing a duck and the gun taking it out on her bicep.

PS. They give you wierd looks if you clean them on the tailgate, on the ferry ride back.

Gotta love the ole Bicep shot, when it's not wardrobe related it's usually cause your either asleep at the wheel or to excited. Pretty Cory was the latter of the 2.

That's funny right there

Seriously though shenanigans aside, had a lot of fun BiG Boar is an excellent guy to hunt and BS with. Hope he makes a trip or two back for more duck killing and beer slaying.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

The money shot

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Sounds like a great time had by all!