Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LHC or serpentine flats hunting clubs

LHC or serpentine flats hunting clubs

was out scouting for a new area to shoot in the cloverdale area last weekend found some spots with birds but there was posted on the entrance a LHC no hunting or trespassing. I assume that is a club just wondering if anyone is a member and can get me some info on it. Also i was talking to a farmer i know and was inquiring about hunting his land on the serpentine flats and he says there is a club that has had the rights to that area for 40 years. I cant seem to find any info on either. Anyone that knows anything about these two clubs I would be interested to hear about them. You can pm me or just reply, thanks!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LHC or serpentine flats hunting clubs

The LHC(local hunters club) is the club that I belong too. The property's that you would be talking about sounds like the ones on 176th in surrey. If your looking to become a member I can talk to our clubs director and see if their is any room.

If you have anymore questions pleases feel free to ask.

Nano
    Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

" A boss is like a diaper, always on your ass and full of shit!"

Most of the Serpentine flats are hunted by Associated Wildlife Preserve.I have no contact info,I was a member 12 or 15 years ago. Gunner
    Support the BCWF, they volunteer to benefit all of us.

Cool Re: LHC or serpentine flats hunting clubs

the LHC SUCKS you dont want to join it LOL

More land to hunt!
    Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

" A boss is like a diaper, always on your ass and full of shit!"

so if you talked to the farmer and he said the club has rights to hunt that land . BY WHO GAVE THE RIGHT TO HUNT . the farmer cant let you hunt his own land?????????

both of those clubs were really expensive to join when i lived there long time ago it was like 700$ a year and theres a waiting list a mile long

Usually not when the farmer gets into a legal contract with someone to lease the RIGHTS to hunt his land and act as his agent. Why would someone pay if they would let anyone on for free? Oh, and $700 is pretty cheap, I have friends with leases that pay that much PER ACRE, south of the 49th...we have it pretty damn good up here...

i am a member of associated and $700 is a fair price for the land i have access too.

that was 20 years ago how much is it now for associated wildlife preserve