Thread: Cheeks without Dekes

Cheeks without Dekes

So, KLP1 was at it again this am the snow didn't slow us down, nor did it prevent us from driving into our field.
    The flight started a good 1/2hr before legal, courtesy of the snow. When legal arrived we whacked a pair of drake Lards, and then it all stopped. All the traffic was flying at least a 1/2mile AGL .

Somewhere around 0800, after watching a couple 500 swans fly around, a few cheeks started to get on the move. Course we didn't pack any goose dekes into the field today. But that doesn't stop Lorne from just laying on his Saunders traffic, turns them on a dime. He may be ugly and not that good of a shot, but god damm can he call cheeks. Small flock gives us a look but hates the triple robos, and pisses off. Shortly there after a solo cheek is flying around looking for love, however, what he finds as he makes a pass over the robos is a chest full of steel.

about a 1/2hr later a flock of about 10 cheeks, lead by a slimy lesser, again Lorne Lays on that Saunders. They turn right on the far side of the robos, and we send a volley at them. One cheeks peels off and circles back I offer up my last shell into him and down he goes.

So not a bad day considering how slow it was, and I came home to find out the Queen has seen fit to send me to the Nucks game on Sunday for CF appreciation night.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cheeks without Dekes

We also shot all drakes, lards and cheeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

Re: Cheeks without Dekes

Quote Originally Posted by 303Brit View Post
    So, KLP1 was at it again this am the snow didn't slow us down, nor did it prevent us from driving into our field.
    The flight started a good 1/2hr before legal, courtesy of the snow. When legal arrived we whacked a pair of drake Lards, and then it all stopped. All the traffic was flying at least a 1/2mile AGL .

Somewhere around 0800, after watching a couple 500 swans fly around, a few cheeks started to get on the move. Course we didn't pack any goose dekes into the field today. But that doesn't stop Lorne from just laying on his Saunders traffic, turns them on a dime. He may be ugly and not that good of a shot, but god damm can he call cheeks. Small flock gives us a look but hates the triple robos, and pisses off. Shortly there after a solo cheek is flying around looking for love, however, what he finds as he makes a pass over the robos is a chest full of steel.

about a 1/2hr later a flock of about 10 cheeks, lead by a slimy lesser, again Lorne Lays on that Saunders. They turn right on the far side of the robos, and we send a volley at them. One cheeks peels off and circles back I offer up my last shell into him and down he goes.

So not a bad day considering how slow it was, and I came home to find out the Queen has seen fit to send me to the Nucks game on Sunday for CF appreciation night.

Seems going to a Canuck's game is more like a punishment than a reward???????????-----Field Marshal.