Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Costco Meat Grinder

Re: Costco Meat Grinder

Keep us posted. My grinder was not grinding so will and I discoved that the blades were not pushing up against the cut plate. I had to add a washer to space the knives forward so that they are pressing against the cut plate like I think they should. I think i am looking for a new on soon.

Is your new unit nice and quiet?
    Easy to clean?

I tried it but without meat and it is more quiet than the Nesco that I returned and that one is only 450 watts but noisy. Easy to clean the way they assembled it. It is a keeper. And the blade is right on the plate without any gap, all steel. Lot's of stuffing at PA. I do not see the grinder at Costco site maybe sold out.

Just to keep things going I found this today... I am almost tempted since I burt my CT grinder out last fall....
    http://www.cabelas.ca/index.cfm?page...=1304&ID=28043

They even have the pro one on for 150.... but im leary of grinders in this price range

I have a Villaware elite pro grinder purchased for $250 on sale..550 watt 3/4 PH
    I have ground over the last 5yrs that i have had it well over 2000lbs of meat with it an also used
    the machine to make an stuff my own sasauges..probably did around 300lbs of sasauge..works extremely well.
    I have stood there for 8hrs grinding moose an making sasauge without turning it off and it has never given me an problems.
    only dislike is it is kind of loud..

Just mail ordered a Costco meat grinder. Cool Kitchen Pro. About $200 after taxes and deliver.
    Has sausage accessories. 575 watt motor (3/4 hp). Course, medium, fine plates plus a chopper.
    No problems yet. Very happy with the performance.
    Looking forward to making smokies.
    Posted by .330 Dakota http://huntingbc.ca/forum/images/sha...post-right.png
    Awesome,,,if we have to put up with the #@$! treehuggers then they can put up with us