Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Its official new world record

Re: Its official new world record

I wanna see a pic of this buck, that is quite a score
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    I wanna see a pic of this buck, that is quite a score
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Thumbs up Re: Its official new world record

I'm a huge fan of Cody Robbins and his Live to Hunt show. He seems like a very genuine, honest Canadian who loves hunting and lacks the ego of so many "celebrities". All the people I know who have met him say the same thing. Good for him for harvesting this buck. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

I agree with Elkaholic,

Sure some of these Tv people kill some huge animals across the globe and some do come easy, If you know Cody, and know his love for two things, bow hunting and mule deer, he puts his time in !!!! In a big way and always has even when he worked with Shockey, these guys scout all year round , have tons of trail cameras, roll hours of film and photos in the off season, and pick up sheds all year, Honestly it happened to a good guy ! That deserves it !

Its far better than some yankee coming up and paying 10 grand for a guided hunt and now gets to claim a world record out of it, Im happy that a canuck killed it in his back yard.

My god that is a massive buck. I would sh!t my pants if I saw that buck with my rifle...can't imagine trying to close the gap on that buck with a bow. Congrats to Cody. That will be a tough record to break.
    Live to Hunt...

wow thats some rack. musta been fun to score. wonder if he's gonna get it mounted
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

That is a hell of a buck!

I like his show, too.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Because it is in velvet it will never be allowed to be a record against non-velvet racks, even if it scores bigger.
    So it's a world record Velvet buck and that's all it will ever be.

Looks almost identical to the one he or one of his friends missed a couple years back - back when he was with Jim Shockey's team.

Quote Originally Posted by pete_k View Post
    Because it is in velvet it will never be allowed to be a record against non-velvet racks, even if it scores bigger.
    So it's a world record Velvet buck and that's all it will ever be.
    if he would have stripped it and then let it dry he could have tried for the actaul world record but might have come up short it would be a tough descion to make thats for sure. either way record or not thats a hell of a buck and cant wait to see it next year on the show. that team has dropped a few very nice bucks this year!
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer