Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Huge muley

Re: Huge muley

Not mine to post. Some hunters don't want to participate in the general BS that some like to generate. Dana go kill another so we can all admire your prowness. That's what you thrive on....go for it

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    If that NT is the buck that you boys are calling a monster, then you guys need to get out of city limits and see some real deer. It is a unique buck with some character but that ain't a 190 buck. Might gross in the 170's as a NT if it's lucky. Certainly not a buck to get all hot and bothered over like some guys in this thread.
    D-dog was the one that posted the pics and said that was indeed the 190 buck. He actually guess him to be at 200. He's the one that seems to be "in the know" and now Vader says it isn't the same buck??? The above quote was my first response to this thread. And no one in the know bothered to say anything about this "live" buck not being the same buck until now? I get ripped a new one in a PM by d-dog, calling me every name in the book, and the buck he posted up ain't the same buck as the 194 'dead buck'? Who's the a$$??? Post up a thread about a HUGE buck and put up pics of the WRONG townie seems like you Cranberrys don't have a clue what you've got running around in your back yards.

I want to see a picture of this mythical 190 town buck. Haven't seen one yet. The legend is always greater than reality. If it was wondering around my neighbourhood I sure would have made some effort to get pic's or video, so somebody must have some, and no shakey "Super 8" please.

Nasty PM's. Grow up kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    So if the dead buck is indeed not the live buck posted in this thread, we can all then agree the live one posted is a little runt right????
    Nope.

I want this one shot and the head sent to me.
    For the effort, I'll do a euro mount and send it back.

And while it's here, I'll have it confirmed measured then take a pic of a different rack, and post it on HBC.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Hopefully we will be able to get some pics of the real buck soon.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!