Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wilderness Wanderer-put to the test

Re: Wilderness Wanderer-put to the test

Peter has had a WW and adds new pockets and attachments each year to it - but he loves the back board - very comfortable and holds out well to lots of weight and use

a man in training

Last edited by newhunterette; 06-25-2008 at 09:26 PM.

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

newhunterette,

That last pic, looks like he stoped and is thinkin, "ah, stepped in Dog shit again!"
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of showin up safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, hunting rifle in one hand and shifter knob in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by scoot View Post
    newhunterette,

That last pic, looks like he stoped and is thinkin, "ah, stepped in Dog shit again!"
    I sort of thought the same thing when I really looked at the pic - then I realized OMG is he ever bull-legged - "Yes I am married to a man with funny legs" the more I look at that pic the more I undertsand his highschool nickname and no I will not reveal it as I would like to live to be 45 hehehehehehe

he purchased a few new additions to attach to the pack since these pics as his has a very big sheep hunt this Septemeber and he wants to be well prepared for it

He had used cheaper packs and they only lasted 1/2 a season - this pack he has had now for about 7-8 years and has never had any trouble with it and finds it very very comfortable no matter what weight is being hauled on the board

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

There are a few real good packs out there. I own a WW for 10 years and for the most part it has worked well. One thing I didn't like about it at first was there are to many differant adjustments and it took a few large packs with many sore spots before I got it adjusted to my specific body, after that it has been great.