hial! went to Colemont to scout the area, great success.

Just went for 1 night and 2 half days, first day saw a group of 5 does, but I think I saw a buck with no antlers, there was no way to tell from the distance i was, but his attitude was clearly as the one of a buck.

next day i saw what it looked like 4 does, them started to stalk another group of 7 (with no hunting weapons with me) was total fun, very exciting! this is my first hunt ever, so everything is new! what I can say is that will be hard to get close to the mule deer, 14 sets of hears listening to you! got up to maybe 50 yards from the group, that stalk took me 3 hr and went from as far as 150 yards.

so I'm looking for a bow hunter partner(s) to concentrate with me on squamish and or colemont hunts, my style is spot and stalk, so i think is better with 2 or 3 bow hunters, I am good scouting tracking for the deer but have never made a kill.

There is a bow hunting only area in squamish but dono where it is, so if someone can point a finger in the right direction that would be appreciated!

thank to all in advance