Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cursed Dekes

Re: Cursed Dekes

Ya we were down near cow bay, things had just added up that it might have been you near us today, but I guess not haha. Anyways, sounds good that you got the curse put to rest!! It seems to be like that with a lot of things... whether its fishing, hunting, or the damn dead battery in camera curse....

Good luck to you on bringin' em' in close!!

longshot jr.
    Last edited by longshot; 10-09-2011 at 09:55 PM.

It probably will be sometime in the future as I do most of my hunting in that area, however none of my fields held anything so I had to go to plan B farther north

So what was different today then the other days that had the birds coming in?

Quote Originally Posted by lorneparker1 View Post
    So what was different today then the other days that had the birds coming in?
    youre guess is as good as mine, same blind, same location, birds from the same roost, it just all came together

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks&Ducks View Post
    Fortunatly not, I went out agian for the evening flight with another guy and got my last bird and he got 3 as well, the curse has deffinatly lifted
    AHHH but I'd be warry the number 4 it is prominant in your total here as well. lt MAY be time for a exorcisum or counter spel or SOMETHINGl......one can never be too careful LOL
    Way to go "anyway"
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

That's what makes goose hunting so much fun. Just when you think you have them figured out they do something different. Makes it all the more sweet when it all comes together.