Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Trailcam when on a budget

Re: Best Trailcam when on a budget

ebay ebay ebay. lots of cdn sellers

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    I just picked up a 2pk of moultrie game spy cams for $110 regular $220.
    Sorry I can't give you a report quite yet but I was willing to take a chance for that price
    First small review for the gamespys.

Sensitivity is good. Actually need to use a less sensitive setting. 950 pics in 4
    days is just a few too many. Lol

Flash isn't very strong. Was having issues with my moultrie missing activity so i swapped it for a game spy on the exact same tree. Flash is about 2/3 as strong as the moultrie
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Recently bought Stealth CamŽ PX14 8 MP Trail Camera - Twin Pack on sale at Cabelas. 2 for $149
    Also bought their stealth CamŽ Memory-Card Viewer for iOS

Short Review:
    They work ok, not the greatest in pic quality but 2 for $149 is a good deal to me. They are too sensitive though. Starts recording video even when its snowing. Dont seem to have a setting for that. Either way.. not complaining. We have been getting -20C to -22C at night and its been performing ok.

Now the memory card viewer worked good the first time I tried it and never worked after.

Here's a video from my back yard
    View My Video

[QUOTE=DeepJeep;1865914]Recently bought Stealth CamŽ PX14 8 MP Trail Camera - Twin Pack on sale at Cabelas. 2 for $149
    Also bought their stealth CamŽ Memory-Card Viewer for iOS
    Short Review:
    They work ok, not the greatest in pic quality but 2 for $149 is a good deal to me. They are too sensitive though. Starts recording video even when its snowing. Dont seem to have a setting for that. Either way.. not complaining. We have been getting -20C to -22C at night and its been performing ok.

-A friend of mine bought the twin pack from Canadian tire for $249 plus tax with memory card etc, not sure the exact model but after seeing his pics, heck im buying the twin pack for the price!! I have gone through two other trailcams from theft, even way off the beaton path, lock box too lol so I don't want to spend abunch of money on them! stealth twin pack it is!