Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Trophy blacktail hunting 2011

Re: Trophy blacktail hunting 2011

That sure is a chunky buck !! cant wait to see more pics and video!
    Was thinking , has a thread ever had an official drink? Was recently reunited with 'LUCKY' while fishing out of Port Alb...I'm thinking LUCKY could be a great official drink of the blacktail thread?..any objections? I know the 'Porch Gang' didnt object to stealing and drinking my lucky last Thurs !

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I drink it all the time. Hunting camp, fishing,
    Below is a picture of five killed one live release. Just a little conservation is ok.

Ahhhh lucky - the official energy drink of Sooke!

Looks like the rut is getting going in the Sooke to Renfrew areas finally. Been really slow down here when I've been out. Haven't noticed any rut like behaviour until I was out driving early this weekend and the bucks are finally starting to act stupid. Saw a nice heavy 3x3 that had a tall rack.....

I checked cam #4 of 6 , cyotes ate all 40lbs of apples I packed in there making sure the deer would stay away from my salt block/cam//damnit...BUT , theres a CRANKER of a footprint that showed through there VERY shortly before me....going to drop alfalfa/molassus to keep the girls near by and hopefully get him back. I video taped his tracks , rounded off like a damn rams foot print.

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    Is that Brock Lesnar? If it is that would be a Coors Light in his hand, because Lucky dosn't pay him SH!T!!!

haha.its me and Gatehouse practicing taking different pics of your trophy for a new thread,lol...we called it the 'Vanderhoof pose'.. weapon in antlers,smoke in mouth , no smile/scowl,hands all over rack!

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    haha.its me and Gatehouse practicing taking different pics of your trophy for a new thread,lol...we called it the 'Vanderhoof pose'.. weapon in antlers,smoke in mouth , no smile/scowl,hands all over rack!
    I like it... makes you look bad ass!

Here's a tip for you guys...don't let the battery's in your t-cam die.

They laughed at my boots, laughed at my jeans, laughed when they gave me amphetamines
    Left me alone in a mean part of town, 36 hrs to come back down...am I the last of my kind?

Got the truck all packed up so all good for a early start. I'm hitting it hard starting tomorrow, gone till the 20th. Do you think I will getter done in ten days?? I sure hope so! Haha