Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where to stay in the Christian Valley.

Re: Where to stay in the Christian Valley.

Its open, stayed there again this year under new owner. Not quite same without Neville but still good.

any updates on this camp? any other cabins for rent in the valley? have been to the valley twice. nice but crowded. land owners still cranky?

Glockenspiel

i am not sure exactly how many there are but starting around the new General store outside West Bridge. Up to the 58 kilometer mark on the Kettle River there are quite a few places that rent cabins by the day or the week. As well as a number of provincial campsites that hold a fair amount of units on fist come first served.

Quote Originally Posted by boblly1 View Post
    i am not sure exactly how many there are but starting around the new General store outside West Bridge. Up to the 58 kilometer mark on the Kettle River there are quite a few places that rent cabins by the day or the week. As well as a number of provincial campsites that hold a fair amount of units on fist come first served.
    Just curious as to where this new General Store is, and when did it open? I didn't see anything last year when I was through that area. I remember the previous one just after the bridge that burned down some time in the early 2000's.

Sorry, can't help with info on Cabins... There is lots along the Kettle but I really never pay attention to them as I usually have a camper or trailer to stay in.
    Last edited by mike_69; 10-12-2017 at 09:22 PM.