Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perfect punt?

Re: Perfect punt?

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    does anybody have plans for a 14+ft fiberglass punt?or an idea where to look for these plans?
    What I did when I built mine was to pop a mold off a buddy of mines. Mine has had a mold popped off of it, yer welcome to take one also. It's very easy to tweak it as you go. If I were to do it again I would only make one change, but what did I know about building punts outta glass 32 years ago, hahaha....K

i now own a 14'floating coffin so now it needs a paint job, need to look good drowning in new to me punt.what is the best paint and color for the bay?

This may not be the perfect punt, but this is the best I could come up with. I hope this is up to the previous owners standards - Jack Evans and RJ.

Hard time for the second guy to see with the doors down hahahaha
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Hard time for the second guy to see with the doors down hahahaha
    What ya got for days Adam, mommy gonna let ya play? K

Hmm RJ and I bought are punts together so if that is his it was a mirror to mine and mine did not look like that (built by Beanie Suzuki on river road) lol great job Pat said it before missed your true calling

thx dutch after a full weekend hunting from a punt i had no idea how stable and sea worthy these boats can be.now to figure out snow goose hunting in the marsh.

guest Guest

Nice PN ....... You will have a lot if fun with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Hmm RJ and I bought are punts together so if that is his it was a mirror to mine and mine did not look like that (built by Beanie Suzuki on river road) lol great job Pat said it before missed your true calling
    Probably not talking about the same RJ, the one that sold that one to JE built most of it himself and had Lynwood Boats do the glass! K