Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Working on a new project, I am asking for HBC Member's Permission

Thumbs up Working on a new project, I am asking for HBC Member's Permission

Hey y'all,

I'm not sure how many of you know that for the past many moons, I have been ill, suffering from phantam pains (fybromayalgia is real and it has very high numbers of people who suffer from this delbiitating disease, I have many issues which stemmed from a serious car accident.)

Any hoodle, the reason for this message as y'all also know about my passion for cooking. I have been ask be a few great people in my life to complete a cookbook, a cookbook withall my concotions and specialties as well as my keen ability to turn a vegetarian into a meat eater in one sit down at my table.

Now I know a few years ago created and HBC cookbook it was well received but didnt generate the funds we hoped, Marc either broke even or lost money but people still gained a great product. I admit it was a tad backwoods in creation but I have learned a lot since that time. This new venture I am workng on is again a cookbook,which brings me to my point;

I am asking as a whole if anyone objects to me using some of the recipes you have so graciously shared on HBC to add into my new cookbook from the outdoors to the insides of the wilderness and the food we love and enjoy.
    I will add your screen name so my non HBC people will know some really cool guy named "Gatehouse" shared an amazing meal idea......(just an example, recognition will get recognition if you feel you would like that. However this is not an HBC project.......this is project I have wanted to do for a very long time but in the planning I did the HBC cookbook first and I loved reading about cultures and hunting stories that were shared through sending in recipes.

So once again if you do not want me to use anything you have posted just leave me a quick pm, and if you dont have a problem me using your recipe again kick me an email. Some of you with my cell # could also text me.

Thanks,
    I need a project that gets my mood up and something I am passionate about is food , positivity will make my horrible pain fed days go by quicker.

My HBC Friends Rock

Marc, I will not in any associate this book to hbc other than the members recipes being shared for me.

Thank, you all

If you do not wish me to use your recipes, just send me a pm or email ioarana@hotmail.com and i will take notes to not use your recipe. I"m not saying I will use each and everyone but I will add all the recipes I have shared over the years and there will also be some very delectable new ones.

I wanted to ask permission before I go foraging through the many great scrumpsious ideas you enjoy to create in your kitches, camp outs, main camps, etc..
    Last edited by newhunterette; 09-05-2011 at 07:10 PM.

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Working on a new project, I am asking for HBC Member's Permission

Put me down for one of the books

Ali,

I have one suggestion. If you don't hear back from someone I wouldn't use their recipe, not hearing back from someone to me doesn't constitute permission. Hearing back from someone and them saying sure use my recipe is something totally different.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Ali,

I have one suggestion. If you don't hear back from someone I wouldn't use their recipe, not hearing back from someone to me doesn't constitute permission. Hearing back from someone and them saying sure use my recipe is something totally different.
    thanks Marc I will do that, if they have a recipe I see that would rock I will contact the, asking, I won t just make the assumption

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

Newhunterette good luck with your cookbook idea.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Bow Walker Guest

Go ahead with anything of mine that you might want to use.

Use any of mine from the past Ali

And good luck on your project.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Ali if u wanna use mine go ahead! text me if u need more and i will see what i can come up with
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

I will take one when they are done.

I'll take 1 or 2 when your done, hell I need all the help I can get in the kitchen.