Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 days till I go for archery!!!!

10 days till I go for archery!!!!

Ok It's almost time for me to go bow hunting and I'm already packed. Anybody else itching to go?Attachment 3611

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 10 days till I go for archery!!!!

I am getting pretty excited about going for archery Ill be using my excalibur crossbow hopefully Ill get a deer.
    Plus its a bonus its my favorite fall time spot to go to.
    Bubba350 what kind of a backpack is that?
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Eberlestock x1 a1

http://www.eberlestock.com/introduci...x__project.htm

its the best day pack out there

**** ya im pumped and ready to start the season good...

Hell yeah, can't wait to get in on some elk.
    ~ If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting. ~ Aristotle

Bubba 350 that was so funny I have the same backpack but its camo color. I just never saw one that color before. I thought your backpack looked like it just hung on one shouldar that is why I asked.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Yup...August 25th opener for deer in region 1..Heading over there tomorrow morning, to scout it out! Also a certain river opens for coho, the same day as deer. Guess where I'll be camping??
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

i cant wait!... ive got 2 really nice bucks picked out so far!...ive been watching them every second evening for the past 3 weeks!...hopefully i can connect!.. i built a ground blind this morning... so now i just gotta hope it doesnt spook them

Sleep deprivation! I am too excited to sleep!!!!

Last year, I went bow hunting grouse and ptarmigan on Sept. 1st. Man, that first ever kill with a bow is something I will never forget. I can't imagine how it will fill when I kill my first ever deer, let alone with a bow.

I went from a $100 budget (last year) to well over $1000. And I still feel inadequate. Damn addiction, I'm telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stéphane View Post
    Sleep deprivation! I am too excited to sleep!!!!

Last year, I went bow hunting grouse and ptarmigan on Sept. 1st. Man, that first ever kill with a bow is something I will never forget. I can't imagine how it will fill when I kill my first ever deer, let alone with a bow.

I went from a $100 budget (last year) to well over $1000. And I still feel inadequate. Damn addiction, I'm telling you.
    Funny how the "budget" can get alot higher than expected. I would like the weather to cool down abit before I get out there. Good luck everyone, post up some pics. Cheers Roscoe