Thread: Just Saying Hello..

Just Saying Hello..

**Insert profound joke here.**

Hey guys i just wanted to stop in and say hi, iam extremely green in the hunting area , never been. Parents both used to hunt but havent since they moved from the interior. I live in Langley at the moment and want to get into hunting, I orderd my core book on sunday, figured id read threw it and then take the core test. Anyone suggest somone that teaches the core corse near or around langley? Thanks in advance guys..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Just Saying Hello..

don't know about Langley but theres the Richmond Rod and Gun club. Guy named Albert wood will test you out there. good luck

Bow Walker Guest

Right back at you........welcome to the site.

Welcome Sean. Youll learn some valuable info here. Just go back and read alot of the posts. Youll be reading for awhile.
    Maybe check out Ridgedale rod and gun club. Look it up on the computer.
    You should get your parents back into hunting.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I ended up finding somone out in south langley that does the core corse/test and the pal , So it looks like i will be doing it beging of september with the wifey. Just been searching the web for tips and suggestions on newbies hunting and listening to the old man. Look forward to seeing some of you guys around here.

Quote Originally Posted by -SEAN View Post
    **Insert profound joke here.**

Hey guys i just wanted to stop in and say hi, iam extremely green in the hunting area , never been. Parents both used to hunt but havent since they moved from the interior. I live in Langley at the moment and want to get into hunting, I orderd my core book on sunday, figured id read threw it and then take the core test. Anyone suggest somone that teaches the core corse near or around langley? Thanks in advance guys..
    Glen Goldsack!!!

he is an awesome CORE instructor and he does the PAL as well... I did my core through him and he did all of my friends CORE's and PAL's as well. He is a hunter and conservationist first and he really teaches greg ethics. I know Kent Archibald teaches you to soot for headshots which I do not agree with at all, ESPECIALLY for a new hunter.

Glen Goldsack. (604) 534-9908 he is at about 200 and 33rd'ish... Langley crescent or something like that!

Dutchie

Thanks buddy Thats actually who i talked to last night he seemed like he really new his stuff, plus hes about 8 blocks from me, ill let him know yeah sent me.

Upgraded my POL license to a PAL with Glen and found him to be very thorough. I'd recommend him and his wife who also teach the core course..