Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Zeiss Warranty

Re: Zeiss Warranty

So with the Zeiss warranty you need to bitch and complain fo 6 months or longer to get your expensive scope fixed.....
    I have a PHD is "Campfire BS". An avid hunter fisher man. Love shooting trap as much as shooting the bull. The more BS in my story the greater I am.

I had a fantastic experience with returning my Zeiss Conquest HD5 RZ 600 3x15x42. It had two very small black dots in the scope that I could barely see and figured it wouldn't hurt to send it in. Firstly, you send it to gentec canada (based out of Ontario). They said it would be 8 weeks but it was actually 6. They send it to Zeiss USA.

They sent me a brand new scope. I was very pleased.

Don't hold your breath on 8 weeks. I sent one away and it was closer to 8 MONTHS! Forgot I even owned it when I got it back!

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Don't hold your breath on 8 weeks. I sent one away and it was closer to 8 MONTHS! Forgot I even owned it when I got it back!
    I knew you'd be posting on this thread!
    What goes around, comes around. Think first, and always act with respect.

I will still buy their products all day long though. A great mix of quality and affordability

My binoculars were at gentech OVER A YEAR. I almost missed a second hunting season without them. I had to call everyone under the sun including corporate USA and eventually i got a satisfying conclusion

Gentec is slower than sin. Guys seem okay to talk with, I don't know where the disconnect is.

they are supposed to send you loaners. But they don't tell you that!!! You have to ask