Thread: Couple Pics From The Past 2 Nights!!

Couple Pics From The Past 2 Nights!!

Weird!!!....went out 2 nights ago to bring in my wet work grear! (surprising I know...with the weather we been having!!)......I put the dog out a few mins before........So as I steep out on the deck I see something weird........AHHHHH...man!!...what the hick!......She never poohed on the deck be for!!......wait...thats not pooh!!!....it was this!

Then last night....I go out to get my wet work gear!......AGAIN!!!....surprising I know!!....Anywho!....as I turn someting catches my eye!!!......Cool!!...This guy was just sitting on my step!!......Not sure if the slugs are huge to feed the toads!......or if the toads are huge to feed on the slugs!!!!......weird!!

Perry
    The man who smiles when things go wrong....has thought of someone to blame it on!!

Light travels faster than sound!......He looked pretty bright.....Until he spoke!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Couple Pics From The Past 2 Nights!!

I have also had problems with slugs that size in my garden. I have a little one running around so I had to find away to make them dissaper with out the dangeruos chemicals. I found if you put some lettuce in an old yougurt container with a little door on them, the slugs will hid in there and you can find them and rid of them fron there. They can be very hungry guys when it comes to plants, so getting rid of them before they start making little ones them selfs is very important if you dont want your back yard to turn into a slim fest.

Cool! That toad is a toad!
    kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

Nice little pets you have.
    Its way better then finding a snake on your deck.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by kuva View Post
    I have also had problems with slugs that size in my garden. I have a little one running around so I had to find away to make them dissaper with out the dangeruos chemicals. I found if you put some lettuce in an old yougurt container with a little door on them, the slugs will hid in there and you can find them and rid of them fron there. They can be very hungry guys when it comes to plants, so getting rid of them before they start making little ones them selfs is very important if you dont want your back yard to turn into a slim fest.
    Thanks! great tip!!!...Might have to give it a try!!.....We didn't put a very big garden in this year, but I don't want the slugs to chew it all up either!!

Perry
    The man who smiles when things go wrong....has thought of someone to blame it on!!

Light travels faster than sound!......He looked pretty bright.....Until he spoke!!

Quote Originally Posted by kennyj View Post
    Cool! That toad is a toad!
    kenny
    He's a booner for sure! lol

Would it be wrong to have him rugged!!mrgreen:........Just kidding!!....just kidding!!.......I try not to hurt the critters that keep our bug populations at bay!!!

Perry

308 do not lick that toad
    M.Dean
    Real hunters have no friends! Alls we want from you is where you seen the big buck last year! We don't care about your dog or what you do for a living or how you bake a bloody pie from scratch! Where did you see the buck, Buddy! We don't watch Oprah or shower at a 10 day hunting camp, we eat pork and beans with the knife we gut Deer with,we blow our nose with our fingers and the Regs are used for Toilet Paper! Friends, Ha, isn't that a TV show for Girlie Men???