Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does any one have a hound dog I could use?

Does any one have a hound dog I could use?

Well you guys won't like this but I am looking for my cat she went missing on Tuesday and ive talked to a guy who says if she is alive he and his dogs could find her but he wants 300$ I've got a 100$ reward that woul be all I can afford. I miss her alot and sure you guy understand what it's like to lose a pet.
    Could someone get in touch with me that has a hound that could track or knows someone that could.
    I'll pay for the gas to come to me I'm in burnaby (marine drive area) PM or post a comment.
    She went missing on Tuesday and I'm hopin that the coyotes haven't gotten her.
    She has been raised around german shepards and rotteilers so I'm hopig she could keep the yotes in their place.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Does any one have a hound dog I could use?

Livewire322 As a cat lover myself I hope you do find your cat. The best of luck to you.
    Jessie
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Did you have a chance to check with your local SPCA?? I know coyotes come to mind right away, but it might be not as bad as that. I hope you find your cat. Best of luck to you as well.

I've done all the shelters SPCA and veterinary offices in a 3 mile radius. Nothing.....

Can you post a pic of your cat? Maybe someone will recognize her. Shoot any yotes yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

A hound will not do you any good. If the hounds like house cats that much they will find a lot fresher track to run then that one. No hound I know will run a track that old. I think you where just getting lip service.
    Good luck on your cat.

I thought I seemed kind of fishy but... I needed to check.
    I'll post a pic later today if I get a chance.

Livewire322. Maybe a thought but maybe someone in your neighbour hood may of taken your cat as a pet for themselves. Did you put up posters in your neighbourhood?
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Over 150 posters we've talked to everyone but trust me my cat is a beastly animal she was a barn cat and if someone had her shed wreck the house. It's nearly impossible to keep her inside. We just moved so I think she might be heading that way maybe.

how long ago did you move? I know my friend had to keep their cat inside for 30 days or a few weeks at least when they moved if not the cat still thinks your old house is "home base".