Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buddy looking for springer spaniel pup !!!

Re: Buddy looking for springer spaniel pup !!!

We got our girl from Winston of Hupper Kennels in Ontario... she is a true retriever, water dog and a wonderful family pet! Not sure if he is still breeding but his lines are patient, loving, wanting to please and we have found her to be calmer than most springers.

**found his info here**
    Winston Spencer Hupper Kennels 1040 Radar Road Hanmer, ON P3P 1R2 (705) 969-2162 Email: spencer@cyberbeach.net
    Last edited by huntergirl270; 06-20-2011 at 03:00 PM.
    Its not the size that matters, its the fun you have while doing it. (HUNTING)

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    Try Westham Island kennels in Delta Westham Perm. Reg'd
    Lorraine Bissett
    2170 Westham Island Rd
    Delta, British Columbia
    Canada V4K 3N2
    (604) 946-7139
    Thanx Ripper ,
    know the family well , used to harvest all their crops growing up , and hunt the island for amazing bird count , what a small world , passing info onto buddy to call , thanx all for your help thus far guys/gals

Hey Ruger, if I'm not mistaken the Westham Kennels breed show dogs not hunting dogs. What is your friend looking for?

http://princegeorge.kijiji.ca/c-pets...AdIdZ282296369
    http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-pets-do...AdIdZ282247413
    http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs...AdIdZ288272549
    Last edited by huntergirl270; 06-22-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by huntergirl270 View Post
    Hey Ruger, if I'm not mistaken the Westham Kennels breed show dogs not hunting dogs. What is your friend looking for?

http://princegeorge.kijiji.ca/c-pets...AdIdZ282296369
    http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-pets-do...AdIdZ282247413
    http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs...AdIdZ288272549
    Just checked out HGs links the second is Jodie Dodds in Clearwater I think she has 1 male and 1 female left last i heard. The Dam is Foxton's Scotish Piper a litter sister to "Tank" see my Gallery, They are sireed by one of Casey Butts' males. And you are right HG Westham is a show breeder.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    Just checked out HGs links the second is Jodie Dodds in Clearwater I think she has 1 male and 1 female left last i heard. The Dam is Foxton's Scotish Piper a litter sister to "Tank" see my Gallery, They are sireed by one of Casey Butts' males. And you are right HG Westham is a show breeder.
    Hey Foxton, is Foxton's Scotish Piper related in any way to the Piper out of Hupper Kennels? Did you place your two boys yet? If not, how are they coming along in their training?

would have to see some pedigrees but likely, She was sired by CNFC. Rolling Oaks Sumday Bud who was in OK falls and won the Nat. in '04. Her dam was Foxton's Drop O' Brandy 6 generations of my breeding program and a double grand daughter of 1988 CNFC Sherwood's Ace In The Hole. Yes both boys are gone now 1 to Kamloops and the other to Langley to start their huntig careers this fall. I had quite a bit of time with the second pup "Dick the Dog" and he was shaping up to be a great one. Have a litter coming up By "Tank" and out of our "Sam" daughter should be B/Ws and L/Ws as soon as mother nature cooperates.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

ACE IN THE HOLE, now there was a dog I watched Ewan win the CNFC with him in '88, I'm not sure how old he was but I'm sure he was in his 70s. Did you know he almost didn't go because he drew his prefered his favorite waterfowl blind for that weekend at his hunt club in Abbotsford that weekend and at that point Ace had actually been retired to life as Ewan's gundog after a great field trial career being handled by Dan Langhans. Ewan told me he thought if he was going to the Nat. he may as well run a dog, and the rest is history.
    BTW Foxton your Signature photo, Ewan had a framed picture very similar to that on the wall at his house, do you know anything about that?
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by FirePower View Post
    ACE IN THE HOLE, now there was a dog I watched Ewan win the CNFC with him in '88, I'm not sure how old he was but I'm sure he was in his 70s. Did you know he almost didn't go because he drew his prefered his favorite waterfowl blind for that weekend at his hunt club in Abbotsford that weekend and at that point Ace had actually been retired to life as Ewan's gundog after a great field trial career being handled by Dan Langhans. Ewan told me he thought if he was going to the Nat. he may as well run a dog, and the rest is history.
    BTW Foxton your Signature photo, Ewan had a framed picture very similar to that on the wall at his house, do you know anything about that?
    You never mentioned that you knew Ewan when we talked cool. Actually I did know that but its a great story. I had just bred to ace and the litter was about 2 weeks old when he won. As for the pic I gave it to him as a thank you for all the mentoring he gave me, the pup in the pic was Foxton's Dealer's Cut. Cutter was owned by another site member "Forsaken" he was from my second Ace litter. I kept a litter brother to Cutter, Foxton's Wild Card (Moose), I mention this because of a conection to HGs post. Moose sired Foxton's Drop O' Brandy who was the dam of Piper, the dam of the litter In the second link Hunter Girl posted earlier in this thread. Small world lol
    Last edited by Foxton Gundogs; 06-22-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    "BORN TO HUNT"