Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hunting kelowna...

Oh yeah, 3kills, you've got a better chance of seeing a pheasant in Lower Nic than in the valley. I lived in Merritt for a couple of years and if you look in the right places, I've seen whiteys comparable to anything in the valley.

pheasants in lower nic...hmmm never new that..i know there is lots of nice whitetail bucks around here and i know of a few good spots to go but there is no whitetail doe draw here...thats why i put in for in the christian valley..and i know people out in the rock creek area so i figured it would hurt...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Yeah, don't get me wrong. There are a lot of deer in these areas, it's just wading through the hunters that is a pain in the ass.

well hopefully it isnt to bad when i come out that way...so u use to live in merrritt??? when was that???
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Hey 3kills, I think some of your best hunting would be in downtown Kelowna. For cougars :P Don't even need your rifle.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

lol i dont think the gf would like that one...and i know she will be reading this....

Hey 3kills even with the oct hunting pressure here, you and your gf stand a good chance of filling your tags. Theres lots of country road hunters don't get to.

as much as a wanna shoot a whitetail buck it would upset me if i didnt get one...i just wanna see her get her first deer...