Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hunting kelowna...

3kills: I was in 8-12 last year for a weekend hunt. My first try for whitetail. We saw plenty of does, only one spike buck in a no shoot area. We also saw about 4 muley does. BCKID
    Stay between the ditches/I like my TRUCK
    Once you hit 50 you don't have to justify anything you want to buy!!

thanx for the info guys...i think its going to be 8-12 and 8-14 for first and second choices...and i m going to put myself in that area as well...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

3 kills,
    You can't go wrong in those two areas. If you get drawn and have any problems let me know and I can point you in the right direction. My bud and I have been all over both of those regions.

thanx zigman...i will let u know for sure what i m applying for and then let u know if i got it or not and all that fun stuff....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Beljo damn

I had a doe draw for there can't remember the mu but it was overrun with deer, had no trouble getting a doe, saw 3 small bucks and one huge buck which didn't stick around long enough to shoot, all in the span of the thanksgiving weekend. I am definately gonna go back this october.

ya i think we are lookin at going on thanx giving weekend as well in 8-14...

I'm not sure which region 8 you people are talking about...... There is no wildlife in the Okanagan....Nope not anything...NO deer, NO moose, No elk, NO bears, and especially no pheasants..No grouse....I'm telling you it's a desert around here! Don't even think of going to the christian valley!total waste of time...

I'm headed for the Christian Valley area to hunt for the first time this fall.

Since its new country .... there's going to be a party of 8 of us so we can split up and scout / hunt the new country and share the information.

We should do quite well hopefully.

bc rams...when are u going there and where about are u going to go around there???did some one say pheasants mmmmm hopefully i see some when i m there lol...

God's honest truth you guys, growing up over here, Christian Valley is the most overated place I have ever heard of. For every animal there is 10 hunters that have heard the myths. Sure there are some decent animals, but it's more like combat than hunting over there. Most locals steer clear of there for fear of being shot by some idiot. I won't even get into the shit I've seen or heard of going on over there. Most of us steer clear of the valley for most of hunting season. Whatever cranks your tractor I guess.