Thread: 'nother new guy

'nother new guy

Hi there Ladies and Gents, stumbled across the site one sleepless night lurked for a week or so, it's great love the exchange of information and the bickering so I signed up. I understand a joke is in order so here goes and no I wont give up my day job (already did that time to play now)

A fisherman is brought up before the local magistrate for fishing with out a license. The CO offers his testimoney that the man was stopped in a road check and exhibits the 25lb Rainbow the man had in his possesion at the time. After the magistrate questioned the offender he deliberated for a very short period and handd down his verdict, it was as follows.

FINE for fishing without a license-$100
    Additional penalty for refusing to disclose where the fish was caught-$500

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 'nother new guy

Quote Originally Posted by FirePower View Post
    Hi there Ladies and Gents, stumbled across the site one sleepless night lurked for a week or so, it's great love the exchange of information and the bickering so I signed up. I understand a joke is in order so here goes and no I wont give up my day job (already did that time to play now)

A fisherman is brought up before the local magistrate for fishing with out a license. The CO offers his testimoney that the man was stopped in a road check and exhibits the 25lb Rainbow the man had in his possesion at the time. After the magistrate questioned the offender he deliberated for a very short period and handd down his verdict, it was as follows.

FINE for fishing without a license-$100
    Additional penalty for refusing to disclose where the fish was caught-$500
    welcome to the looney bin.......................great joke sad thing is I could almost see a judge doing that lol

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

Welcome! I hope enjoy this great resource.

welcome aboard
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Bow Walker Guest

Welcome FirePower. Why not fill out your "profile" and really join the community?

Welcome FirePower. Youll enjoy the site.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Welcome to the site!
    Last edited by Jelvis; Yesterday at 10:24 PM. Reason: ATTENTION: YOUR HONEY HOLE has been JEL ZEROED

" A boss is like a diaper, always on your ass and full of shit!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    Welcome FirePower. Why not fill out your "profile" and really join the community?
    DONE, Thanks
    "Live Like You Were Dying" Because you are.

Lie down now, Lie down FOREVER!

That joke reminds me of this joke:

The CO was out on the Vedder checking people for licenses. When he came upon 2 blondes fishing. He asked them for there fishing licenses. They replied we don't have any licenses. So he asked to see there lures. When the 2 blondes reeled in there lines they each had a magnet tied to the end of there lines. The CO then shook his head and walked away. Then one blond turned and said to the other blond "It's a good thing he didn't know we're fishing for Steelheads".

Quote Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06 View Post
    That joke reminds me of this joke:

The CO was out on the Vedder checking people for licenses. When he came upon 2 blondes fishing. He asked them for there fishing licenses. They replied we don't have any licenses. So he asked to see there lures. When the 2 blondes reeled in there lines they each had a magnet tied to the end of there lines. The CO then shook his head and walked away. Then one blond turned and said to the other blond "It's a good thing he didn't know we're fishing for Steelheads".
    That's a good one!