Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of a dick does it take to shoot a deer in someone's backyard?

What kind of a dick does it take to shoot a deer in someone's backyard?

Was just chatting with a friend who had a "hunter" shoot a deer right in back of his house where his kids play. I just needed to post to get it off my chest.
    The "hunter" was told in no uncertain terms what an a$$hole he was and was chased off with his bounty but I think that a phone call should have been made to R.A.P.P.
    So steamed right now. How would this "hunter" feel if someone else came and shot a deer 50ft from where HIS kids were playing? Thanks a ton for giving hunters a bad name to one more family $hithead.
    Off my soapbox now. Thanks.
    Its not the size that matters, its the fun you have while doing it. (HUNTING)

2. Site Sponsor

Re: What kind of a dick does it take to shoot a deer in someone's backyard?

Did this happened in chilliwack

ive heard a few stories like this but in more remote areas, but it still pisses you off when there are clearly signs(or houses!!) and you shouldnt be shooting there.

It was in Dewdney. Lots of houses and farms right where it happened. Not in the back 40 at all.

Whats wrong with just phoning the cops ! This is total BS now im pissed just reading this ! Did he get a plate number ! Why cant people just report this kind of shit when it happens !

This is a no-brainer. It is illegal to shoot within 150m of a residence (I may be wrong on the yardage, but I am correct on the rule), or on private property you do not have permission to hunt on. Of to jail with the jerk. Don't call RAPP. Call the cops. Shots fired. Man with a gun.

Same goes for every other rule.
    Blktail

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I would call it in, its pretty clear in the regs.

[COLOR=rgb(13.725000%, 12.157000%, 12.549000%)]NoHuntingAreas[/COLOR]
    It is unlawful to hunt or discharge afirearm within 100 metres of a church,school building, school yard, playground,regional district park, dwelling house, or farmor ranch building that is occupied by personsor domestic animals. Owners and occupiersor their employees or agents are exemptednear dwelling houses or farm or ranch build-ings for the purpose of slaughtering livestock.

Was the area open in the Fraser valley regs. Where about in dewdney because some places are open but if it was taken by the school or houses by close to the houses then yeah what an idiot. I know the farmers down by the slough there and maybe give them a shout if they heard anything get the guy exposed.

I said the same thing to my friend about calling the cops or R.A.P.P. He is concerned that the "hunter" knows where he lives and will retaliate. I personally would be more concerned with the idiot pulling another stunt like that and actually killing or injuring someone not whether he would retaliate or not.

I have forwarded the regulations info to my friend and his brother who is his neighbor. They have a photo of the guy so it wouldn't be difficult to i.d. him.