Thread: Red Deer Fish and Game Club

My body might be in Red Deer but my heart and soul are still on the Island

Red Deer Fish and Game Club

I will be moving to Red deer in a coulpe weeks and was wondering if anyone has any info on any fish and game clubs out that way. I figure that would be a good way to meet some like minded people in the area. I know that I have made some of my best friends at my club here in Nanaimo and will miss spending time there.
    "you can have your rifle on the dashboard and ammo clenched between your teeth and that's legal."-Gatehouse

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Red Deer Fish and Game Club

In regards to a fish and game club in Red Deer there is. I live in Medicine Hat and went to a traditional 3-d shoot on there property last year. great group of guys and gorgeous property. I am also moving to Red Deer tired of commuting for work every 15 days. But check out the club real nice and is about 20 min outside of town near Pine Lake

There are a couple of EXELLENT guys on HuntshootBC...Springer and SX2 who live in Red Deer..I was out there this fall for a whitetail hunt...shot a beuaty 150ish buck....wonderful place to live everyon was friendly..loved it lots of moose deer ..birds...

STEVEN

Lots of awesome hunting around there too!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

March 3-4-5 in reddeer there is a sportsman show at the i think is called sportsman place or smething like that thehttp://www.albertaalliedarchers.com/ there is also a awesome indoor 3d shoot i will be attending. Its kind of a big sindigg.