Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Log In or Not to?

To Log In or Not to?

Is it just me, or are others finding that you have to log in to access pages that were previously readable without logging in? Not all the pages are inaccessable, but there are more than there were before.
    I know that some are in favour of having to log in. Personally, I sometimes just like to read the posts and will log in whenever a topic piques my interest.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: To Log In or Not to?

Not just you,,,, me too.

You need to log in from now on. You can keep yourself logged in by ticking the "keep me logged in" box by your name and password. Then, whenever you open HBC, you will be logged in. As long as your personal computer allows it.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Just a dumb question Jager......why wouldn't you want to be logged in???

FYI you can set up "invisible mode" and that way you can be logged and no one can see when you are.

The change was made to reduce the lurkers and spammers that wreak havoc with the site behind the scenes. Do as Gatehouse suggest and you'll be good. At work I always log in manually so nobody can log in as me when I'm not there.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by KB90 View Post
    FYI you can set up "invisible mode" and that way you can be logged and no one can see when you are.
    Admins and mods can see you, invisible mode, non invisible mode, logged on or not logged in......Resistance is futile...
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Admins and mods can see you, invisible mode, non invisible mode, logged on or not logged in......Resistance is futile...
    hahaha well your average joe can't see you, although I don't understand why people want to be "invisible"

I noticed a lot of the "popular and knowledgeable" members are in stealth mode. I wonder why....

hahaha well your average joe can't see you, although I don't understand why people want to be "invisible"

I noticed a lot of the "popular and knowledgeable" members are in stealth mode. I wonder why....
    Why are you even looking? Who cares?? The more mysterious you are the more interesting you are??? I notice you won't even tell us where you live??? I wonder what your hiding????

We all stalk you Kyle, there is no hiding!!!

Pull your head out of your Ass
    long enough to see how stupid you look!!!!!