Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: South Africa 2012

Re: South Africa 2012

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2 slam View Post
    Just to tease you a little my trophies from 2009 were put on the wall 2 days ago. I'll take some pictures and post them later.
    I would very much look forward to seeing those photo's as well.
    Still waiting on my pronghorn draw in Montana for this year,but Africa in 2012 is a done deal.

message to Wsquared who did you have for a guide with cruiser ?Ive hunted with them a few times and had a great time .Are you thinking of ever going back ?they have some realy good archary properties now so I was thinking of doing that but Young peter (grassy) isnt ther anymore so I was thinking of useing Jhohan or Hans .

I had Craig, and I was very happy with him. I want my boys(11 & 8 ) to have a deer or two under their belt before going back to Africa.
    I would seriously consider Cruiser's again, although other parts of RSA interest me, as well as Namibia.
    Last edited by wsquared; 07-22-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Count down is on. Once the September Elk hunt ends I will be hitting the planning full time.

Go to: http://www.africahunting.com/content/ You will get tons of help from helpful people. Lots of info in the archives too.
    Have fun.

Thank you. I will check out the site. Just booking flights this week. Time to start nailing down the little things like gear etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2 slam View Post
    Just to tease you a little my trophies from 2009 were put on the wall 2 days ago. I'll take some pictures and post them later.
    waiting patiently......................................... ...........................

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger4 View Post
    waiting patiently......................................... ...........................
    Sorry, we just moved. I'm in the process of re hanging everything. I'll post them when I get them all up
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

I'm in envy.

I too was planning a late spring hunt down there (Namibia).
    But due to getting me a *new-one* ripped while out hunting for Muley's, I've GOT to postpone it for 2013.

Zebra and Warthogs are at the top of my list; We'll see what else, once we're down there.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Can't wait that is for sure.

The animals I want change daily so will now just wait and see when I get down there.