Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Size on the monitor HELP

Bow Walker Guest

Re: Size on the monitor HELP

Got another (unrelated) problem that's pissing you off so much Steven?

Relax and do a bit of upgrading and/or downloading. It'll fix this problem at least and then you will be a bit more relaxed and better able to deal with the other problem...

grrr- mile wide screen sux ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    Got another (unrelated) problem that's pissing you off so much Steven?

Relax and do a bit of upgrading and/or downloading. It'll fix this problem at least and then you will be a bit more relaxed and better able to deal with the other problem...
    While I think srupp could have said it a little nicer, I have to agree with him. Not sure why anyone should have to download a new browser to view the site properly, it just doesn't make sense to me even if it is a favorite site. If the issue is just a bug and will be worked out, well that's pretty easy. But asking the membership to change their browser is a bit presumptuous. Seems like it should be fixed by the sites IT dept.
    To warm barrels and cold noses

Bow Walker Guest

Spink IS working on the issue of older browser compatibility as we speak. The whole site change/upgrade is a work in progress. During construction it can be a royal PIA to have to change compatibility views though. I got real tired of doing it and downloaded Firefox to use as a browser until the construction work is finished.

Downloading and installing Firefox was super easy and it was FREE. Downloading IE9, on the other hand costs $$. Technology is advancing almost faster than we can keep up with it. It stands to reason that older browsers are going to have problems with newer tech.

Why not download and solve the problem Steven? You are well respected on this forum - both by me and the rest of the members here, but you are coming across in a negative way, which is very unusual for you. Not sure why.

2slow is offline Seeing any?-yup,last week

I downloaded and installed firefox in under 3 minutes. The site looks outstanding. Free site free browser....you cant ask for more
    Stand for what you believe in or step aside

Just to confirm, this should be resolved now. Is anyone that were having troubles let me know if it's good now? If not, please clear your cache and cookies and try again and let me know.

works for me now. Thx. We are a tough crowd thats for sure. lol