Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!!! easy hunting trip

Re: Help!!! easy hunting trip

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    Chataway Thataway, Thataway Chataway, to Chataway Lakes out of Merrit then Drive those roads with his favorite tunes in the background. Go during any buck season, or put him in for LEH does too. Chataway rents out Cabins, as some one said Tunkwa Lake Resort.

Good luck to you and gramps. Sounds cool and a fun thing to do.

CT
    yup no trees left up there any more, we were up there for any buck season this year and seen nothing, the hole area is tree less, we went to calling lake to no trees there any more nether.

You can try the Christian Vally...Double "E" Cabins. Or is it Triple "E" ?
    A former sponsor on this site is located near Rock Creek.
    How about a hotel and you go from there ?
    Its nice of you to take him out.
    I hope he gets to see lots of deer and takes a nice buck.
    Good luck.
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

http://www.mckinneycreek.com/ is a good choice for comfort and fairly easy hunting, in the Okanagan. Not the worlds best hunting, but there are deer, moose, and elk there, access is good, and the cabin (rustic house really) is nice. Added bonus is the WT doe season, the place is swimming with em.

It's a great thing to enjoy with a person, especially when it will mean so much to both of you. I wish I had of had the same chance with my Dad.

Good luck.
    Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies.
    Support www.residentpriority.ca

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckShooter View Post
    Lowering the corporate tax rates is a good thing, it gives corporations more profits so they can afford to give employees raises and other perks. OR if the company is on the brink of financial disaser it can help to keep those jobs for a while longer.

Thanks MulieMadness...I could not remember.
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

Quote Originally Posted by sarg View Post
    u can try tunkwa lake(in logan lake), they have an had in the hunting regs, its a nice area in there, i"ve hunted it alittle bit for spring bear last year. seen alot of deer and a big ass moose in there,
    x 2,..close for you only a few hours drive for gramps.
    Count your age by friends...not years. Count your life by smiles...and not tears.

You can take a big tent or trailer this would be comfortable surroundings for him ,or motel it and go out every day in the bush to hunt ???.
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

Loon Lake.. white moose resort.. the old coupld have lived there for 25 years. Best fishing lake ever and tons of terrain to hunt. I think its $20 / person / night for the 2 bedroom cabins.

Not sure how this one is , would probably be good if you could draw a moose tag ( 5 -13 C ). Grouse , bears and mule deer and afternoon fishing are a bonus.
    Mike
    http://www.fishpotlakeresort.com/hunting.html
    Last edited by moose2; 03-22-2011 at 07:38 AM.

For okanagan fudge there is Nicklen lake lodge some nice areas around there to go plus a nice lake to wake up to in the morning
    Last edited by nwalter; 03-22-2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: cant spell

Well my cabins at Red are perfect for what you describe, pop a roast in the oven, take Gramps 5 minutes from the house, hunt deer, back at sundown for a glass of vino and a great meal.

Even better toss a rod of the dock and hammer a trophy brook trout that tastes like a sockeye salmon.

I wish I could tell you that spring has sprung at my cabins, I am really looking forward to getting out on my first bear hunt. BUT as you can tell from some of the recent posts on my facebook page, the ice is still thick. The good news is that some real fat brooks have been taken!!! Remember to ad me as a like if your own Facebook!!!

Check out my facebook or website:

www.bclakefronts.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/British-Columbia-Canada-lakefront-Cabins-near-Kamloops/145712506522
    www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCade
    Kamloops cabins for rent!
    www.bclakefronts.com

Check out some amazing pictures on my Facebook of trophy fish and game:
    www.facebook.com/bclakefronts
    What about YOUTUBE, Check my video on how to make a Euro mount:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCade