Thread: bear charge bow kit help

bear charge bow kit help

I was handling the bear charge rth kit today and i kinda liked it and for the price it seems alright.. most reviews on the net make it sound like a good set up.. anyone have one or shoot one and have a first hand experience. should i be looking at a different starter kit? thanks for your help.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: bear charge bow kit help

If it felt right then i would say go for it! Bear makes great stuff
    Even the worst day of hunting will always be better than a day at home

Bear makes good stuff for the begginer that is not sure if they would like the sport ... If you get addicted to Archery ... your gonna wanna upgrade in a hurry. Everyone I know that has bought a Bear product thinking that they will tinker with archery that gets addicted to it or shoots it more the average guy that wants to extend his season has upgraded within a year.
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzone_Mikey View Post
    Bear makes good stuff for the begginer that is not sure if they would like the sport ... If you get addicted to Archery ... your gonna wanna upgrade in a hurry. Everyone I know that has bought a Bear product thinking that they will tinker with archery that gets addicted to it or shoots it more the average guy that wants to extend his season has upgraded within a year.
    Agree, I started with a kit bow that I put together and camo painted, took a bull moose and black bear with it but within 2 yrs I upgraded. Still have the kit bow as a back up if needed.
    Their steaks, roasts and burger to me! Tom

Bow Walker Guest

Every year there is always something new and exciting to add to your 'collection'. Not the "I wants", but the "I need and the I gotta haves"

It's like owning a boat. It's nothing but a whole in the ocean into which you throw your money.