Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Prince george

Re: Moving to Prince george

Yes Loads in the way of hunting and fishing oppurtunities. No matter how safe you think your gear is locked up or hidden out of site, add 10 more locks and 3 more alarms and possibly 3-4 guard dogs and you will have no problem...

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Find a new job!! Don't come to Prince George!!! It's a crap hole!! It stinks, it is the #1 crime city in Canada, the deer elk and mulie hunting sucks, and the education system leaves something to be desired!! Run as far away as possible, say the Kootneys, or Kelowna??!! Moosin Oh and Prince George doesn't even have a Wholesale Sports??!! Like WTF???????
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Yup, and no Red Lobster or Swiss Chalet...only one movie theater....the moose hunting sucks unless you can get a LEH.......BUT you can hunt black bears everywhere, the tubers go au natural in the summer...and if your crazy there are cut banks you can ski down.

Quote Originally Posted by ROEBUCK View Post
    and sasquatch LOL
    Where?.............
    They'll never end hunting...may make it illegal, but they'll never really kill that way of life!

Quote Originally Posted by moosinaround View Post
    Prince George doesn't even have a Wholesale Sports??!! Like WTF???????
    they got better an hour down the road
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Buckzilla View Post
    Yes Loads in the way of hunting and fishing oppurtunities. No matter how safe you think your gear is locked up or hidden out of site, add 10 more locks and 3 more alarms and possibly 3-4 guard dogs and you will have no problem...
    exactly and bring some nose plugs, the place stinks.

i heard it gets a little chilly in the winter, nevertheless prince george is where a hunter should be.
    "I have no vampire experience, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got there, it had turned back into my neighbor's Dog," Dwight Schrute.

If you choose to live a few minutes out of town, it doesn't normally smell. It is a pretty stinky place (you'll notice it as soon as you start to drive down the hill into town), but with three pulp mills, two chemical plants and an oil refinery sitting in a low spot, what do you expect? Hunting around town is pretty decent, fishing isn't too bad either, but not too far to really good stuff. Send me a PM, maybe we'll get together for a beer and a bullshit.

i worked up there, great hunting and fishing. lots of snow. good luck with the move.

Quote Originally Posted by fearless View Post
    exactly and bring some nose plugs, the place stinks.
    Old WAC Bennett used to call it "the smell of money".
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....