Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Down Jackets

Re: Down Jackets

I have received my Kuiu order and have tried out my spindrift jacket - I must say that I' m very impressed with the quality of gear that I have purchased. The spindrift is extremely light and the packing is amazing, this is my first down jacket and am very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by 2x4x16 View Post
    I have received my Kuiu order and have tried out my spindrift jacket - I must say that I' m very impressed with the quality of gear that I have purchased. The spindrift is extremely light and the packing is amazing, this is my first down jacket and am very happy.
    I'm sure you know, but this jacket is not down, it is primaloft 1. A synthetic material.

Quote Originally Posted by snareman1234 View Post
    I'm sure you know, but this jacket is not down, it is primaloft 1. A synthetic material.
    Yes, I'm aware - It fits into the comparison in which the thread was started down or synthetic.

I've got a Montbell UL down jacket that I wear underneath my outer wear, it is great, provides good insulation considering how light and compact it is. Also nice to wear in the sleeping bag if the temps. get low overnight.

Ya it fits here for sure, I was just commenting on this.

"this is my first down jacket and am very happy."