Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eating Waterfowl?

Re: Eating Waterfowl?

I agree with waterfowlin 101 it should be a bit rare. I've also heard of guys in the southern states deep frying duck. Ha those folks deep fry everything, I'd be interested to try that or if anyone has tried that to tell us how it was.
    One time somebody asked me "Can I call you a cab?" and I replied "Ya if I can call you an idiot."

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tales View Post
    I agree with waterfowlin 101 it should be a bit rare. I've also heard of guys in the southern states deep frying duck. Ha those folks deep fry everything, I'd be interested to try that or if anyone has tried that to tell us how it was.
    Brine the whole duck for a few hours. Then deep fry - covered in oil (not 10W-30) until done...call me when the duck is done and the beer is cold.

Not 10W-30, check.
    One time somebody asked me "Can I call you a cab?" and I replied "Ya if I can call you an idiot."

Just had snow sandwiches, montreal grill spice, onion & garlic powder, roast for 20 min @ 450 from a cold oven, fresh bread, sliced thick, maybe a bit of salt, some mayo. The nice part is the fresh bread with the hot meat.